About our gift certificates
A personalised gift certificate from Peninsula Hot Springs is ideal for all occasions, including Christmas, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, pregnancy (and post pregnancy) or ‘just because’.
Most packages and treatments are available as gift certificates, however you also have the option to choose a monetary value for the gift certificate if it seems a little overwhelming!
Gift certificates to a value
With so many treatments, packages and products on offer, it can be difficult to decide what your recipient might like. Give your recipient the choice by nominating a monetary value for your gift certificate. That way, the recipient can choose what they’d like to put the certificate toward – from general bathing to dining, spa products, treatments or packages.
Gift certificates can be redeemed for any product or service available at Peninsula Hot Springs and are valid for 12 months.
If you are short on time, gift certificates can be purchased online and emailed immediately to yourself or directly to your recipient.
Gift wrapping of certificates is included with all gift certificates that are sent by mail, with standard and Express Post options available (postage fees apply).
Purchasing multiple gift certificates
You can purchase more than one certificate online at once with our online purchasing system. You can also personalise each certificate in the Personalisation screen.
Redeeming gift certificates
To redeem a gift certificate, please make a selection from our spa treatments, packages or bathing and book online or call our Reservations team on 03 5950 8777.
For enquiries relating to expiring gift certificates, please email our Reservations team.
To check the status of a gift certificate use our Gift Certificate check
Gift certificate terms and conditions
- Certificates must be redeemed by the expiry date.
- Certificates will be deemed void if notice of cancellation of a booking is not received at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time, or the holder of the certificate fails to arrive at the appointment.
- Certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
- Certificates may be redeemed any day of the week, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Certificates are transferable and can be redeemed for retail products, bathing passes or purchases in the Cafe.
- Certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Expired certificates hold no value.
- Certificates are not refundable.