Peninsula Hot Springs (PHS) is a multi-award winning and iconic spa and tourism destination on the Mornington Peninsula. This fast-growing and exciting organisation is a leader in the spa, wellness and tourism industries. PHS is currently seeking passionate and experienced Massage Therapists to join our dedicated and professional team.
To be considered, you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated massage therapy techniques and skills required to meet luxury spa standards
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills and demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Ability to follow instructions with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for therapy
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Focus on health and wellbeing and providing an exceptional guest experience
To be successful, you must have a minimum qualification of a Certificate IV in Massage Therapy and a minimum of two years' experience in a similar position. Please note this is a casual position and will include some afternoon shifts and weekend work, including public holidays.
The Peninsula Hot Springs Group provides excellent working conditions for all employees, including above Award wages and excellent employee benefits.
If you would like to join our friendly and professional team, please apply via email at [email protected] or via post at PO Box 486 Rye VIC 3941. For more information, please contact Jaimie Chick (Human Resources Coordinator) on (03) 5950 8777.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submit a career enquiry