People with any of the following medical conditions are not permitted to enter the pools without first obtaining medical advice:
- Conditions involving high fever
- Extreme hypertension
- Malignant tumours and cancerous conditions. Medical approval is required before bathing.
- Liver, kidney or circulation disorders
- Conditions presenting the high risk of haemorrhaging
- Anaemic conditions
- Congestive heart failure, recent stroke, or recent heart attack
Pregnancy and bathing
We do not recommend bathing in the hot mineral pools during pregnancy, as the body requires no further heat or stimulation. Fully immersing your body in the warm water will raise your body temperature, which can be dangerous during pregnancy.
You are still welcome to visit the Bath House or Spa Dreaming Centre as there are a number of activities and treatment options available, such as resting in our Bath House relaxation room, enjoying a herbal tea in one of our cafes or indulging in a pregnancy treatment package. If you do choose to use the Bath House pools, the reception staff will ask you to sign a waiver to say that you are aware of the implications of bathing while pregnant.
Our mobility map includes all the experiences guests can approach in
a wheelchair or with a similar mobility aid.
View mobility map