Competition Terms and Conditions
- Only available to guests 18 years and older
- Competition will run from the 1st February 2018 – 28th February 2018
- Prize winner will be announced on Monday 5th March 2018 via email
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- one entry per booking – entry will be under the name and details of the individual making the booking
As part of drawing a winner, the Adjudicator will select an additional number of prizes in prize pool entries to be used as backup winners in the event that an entrant is unable to satisfy the promotion terms and condition or forfeits or does not claim a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed on 18 Aug 2018, the Promoter will award those prizes to the backup winners in the order drawn by the Adjudicator, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by email by 22 Aug 2018.
The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
- Go to https://www.peninsulahotsprings.com/win to enter competition
Prize travel and accommodation must be booked by 1 Feb 2019. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed. The winners and their companions must travel together on all prize travel.
- open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- Winning entries are drawn randomly to ensure all entrants have an equal chance of winning.
- The prize winner can bring one person on the trip, this person will apply to the same terms and conditions stated.
If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority
Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
Peninsula Hot Springs reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prize winners of Peninsula Hot Springs competitions are selected at 140 Springs Lane Fingal 3936 on the specified competition date. Winners are contacted by email or mail within 5 business days of selection and may be announced in our newsletter and social media platforms.
If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- By booking a clay ridge experience in February 2018, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury/death suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.