We are located at 140 Springs Lane, Fingal. It takes approximately 90 minutes by car from Melbourne.
by direct transfer
Autopia Tours offer a direct transfer service to and from the Melbourne CBD to Peninsula Hot Springs.
Departure: Morning transfer operates Monday to Thursday and Twilight transfer operates Friday to Sunday. Bookings essential through Autopia Tours.
The shuttle will begin running on Thursday 14th November, so be sure to book ahead to secure your place.
Visit the Autopia Tours website for further information.
by day tour
- Bunyip Tours offers a return service to Peninsula Hot Springs and other locations on the Mornington Peninsula 3 days per week.
Departure: Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
View the Bunyip tours Mornington Peninsula packages.
- Explore Australia offers a day trip that includes Peninsula Hot Springs bathing combined with other must see locations on the Mornington Peninsula 6 days per week.
Departure: Monday – Saturday
View the Explore Australia’s packages.
If you are travelling from or going to the Great Ocean Road, the Bellarine Peninsula or Geelong the most enjoyable way is by ferry. The spectacular 40-minute trip links Melbourne’s most magnificent coastal regions.
Visit the Searoad Ferries website for further information.
- Global Ballooning offers a Melbourne balloon flight with followed by shuttle bus to Peninsula Hot Springs includes flight, breakfast, transport and entry to the Bath House.
Visit the Global Ballooning’s website for further information.
- Microflite allows you to embark on an exclusive helicopter return flight to Peninsula Hot Springs. Restore and rejuvenate your senses at the springs with geo-thermal bathing, a 60-minute relaxation massage, and an indulgent lunch.
Visit the Microflite’s website for further information.
by local transport
There are also several transport providers locally who make it easy to travel between Peninsula Hot Springs and your accommodation or event, so that once you are on the Mornington Peninsula, you don’t have to drive. View local touring packages page for private charter options.
by public transport
Public transport options are minimal to Peninsula Hot Springs. If traveling from Melbourne:
- board a Frankston line train to Frankston,
- then take the No 788 bus to Rye,
- where you can call a taxi or Uber.