We are located at 140 Springs Lane, Fingal. It takes approximately 90 minutes by car from Melbourne.
If you are travelling from or going to the Great Ocean Road, the Bellarine Peninsula or Geelong the most enjoyable way is by ferry. The spectacular 40-minute trip links Melbourne’s most magnificent coastal regions.
Visit the Searoad Ferries website for further information.
- Global Ballooning offers a Melbourne balloon flight with followed by shuttle bus to Peninsula Hot Springs includes flight, breakfast, transport and entry to the Bath House.
Visit the Global Ballooning’s website for further information.
- Microflite allows you to embark on an exclusive helicopter return flight to Peninsula Hot Springs. Restore and rejuvenate your senses at the springs with geothermal bathing, a 60-minute relaxation massage, and an indulgent lunch.
Visit the Microflite’s website for further information.
by local transport
There are also several transport providers locally who make it easy to travel between Peninsula Hot Springs and your accommodation or event, so that once you are on the Mornington Peninsula, you don’t have to drive. View local touring packages page for private charter options.
by public transport
Public transport options are minimal to Peninsula Hot Springs. If traveling from Melbourne:
- board a Frankston line train to Frankston,
- then take the No 788 bus to Rye,
- where you can call a taxi or Uber.