Share the Warmth this winter
Mental health is a cause close to our hearts at the springs, which is why we partner with Mentis Assist and Mental Health Australia– two organisations that provide specialised mental health support for people living with a mental illness.
We know that for some people, the simple act of bathing in hot springs, surrounded by nature and in the company of a friend or loved one, can help ease the load of mental stress.
That’s why we run our ‘Share the Warmth’ campaign during winter each year. The campaign encourages guests to bring a friend to the Bath House with them – someone experiencing mental hardship who they think would benefit from a bathe.
To make a Share the Warmth booking, simply book online to visit the Bath House during off peak periods between July 22 and September 20 and enter the promotional code sharethewarmth19 and the second guest’s entry will be free of charge.
Terms and conditions:
- Available to the first 600 bookings only
- Available from July 22 and September 20 (or earlier if the above booking limit is reached)
- Bookings can only be made online using the promo code sharethewarmth19
- Available Monday – Friday, outside of school and public holidays
- By taking part in this campaign, you will be requested to provide feedback in response to an emailed survey
Mental Health Australia, with its mission to create the best mental health system in the world, is the peak, national non-government organisation of the mental health sector in Australia, representing and promoting the interests of its over 120 national and state mental health organisations such as beyondblue, headspace, RUOK? and Lifeline.
Mentis Assist is a not-for-profit mental health organisation which provides specialised support for people living with a diagnosed mental illness and their carers in Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne area.